1. Load public data and make a chart
Load data from a public URL and create an embeddable chart
2. Clean dirty data
Find and fix misspellings and typos in seconds. Format your table to visualize it.
3. Scrape a table from a web page
Load and store HTML tables using the page URL and position
4. Analyze live data from Twitter
Build a live chart to visualize how often a specific word is tweeted from a specific account
5. Monitor data and set custom alerts
Monitor a data feed and receive an email notification if a condition is true.
6. Scrape a webpage to extract or monitor content
Scrape a section of a website on a schedule and receive alerts when its content changes
7. Scrape multiple pages on one website
Scrape a list or table that spans multiple pages.
8. Make a chart of police stops by race.
Analyze data from 300k traffic stops in Oklahoma City, and make a chart by race.
9. Cities with the highest PM pollution
Examine particle pollution in U.S. cities by analyzing EPA air quality data.
10. Critically endangered species of America
Analyze data from the IUCN API and create a word cloud of the most critically endangered species.